underground hawaii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My thoughts on the rave scene.

Go down

My thoughts on the rave scene. Empty My thoughts on the rave scene.

As you are all aware, the rave scene in Hawaii seems to be within it's peak, as evidenced by the amount of events that are occurring on a weekly basis. But with the new found popularity, one question has been asked numerous times. Where can one find an underground event?

These types of events used to be abundant within our small scene, and yet every event is mostly relegated to being held in night clubs. While there is nothing wrong with that, the fact that the events are held in night clubs takes away what I believe to be one major core of raves, and that is the whole underground/renegade aspect. These types of events do happen but it is very rare nowadays.

In regards to this forum, I feel like it could be beneficial in creating a core group of enthusiasts who want to experience that feeling, the intimacy of it all. I created this forum will the sole purpose of allowing ourselves to discuss rave related topics that we otherwise wouldn't people on social media websites to see.

I hope you all will continue to be a part of this forum, and feel free to share the forum with your peers if you think it would interest them.

Thank You,
The Underground Hawaii Admin
Admin
Admin

https://undergroundhawaii.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

My thoughts on the rave scene. :: Comments

theselights

Post Sat May 24, 2014 10:29 pm by theselights

Glad to be a part of this group!

Back to top Go down